[gst-devel] problems linking/compiling plugins on windows with vs8

Samuel Vinson samuelv at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 28 21:17:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

All gstreamer projects on VS6 (I think vs8 too) have mistake on include
directive.
You must define :
    ../common in first and not in the third position.
You must define config.h (at the hand or with autoconf).

Don't forget the project files of VS6 (.dsp) must convert in Dos mode.
VS6 doesn't understand Unix mode :-(

Samuel