[gst-devel] Help Regarding Autopluggin feature

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:55:54 CET 2007

Thanks Frans
i went thru that ..
But my doubt is just in plugin .. not in application side

My question is .. wat are the things needed to be done in a plugin to make
compatible to autoplugin format
i also checked gsttypefindfunctions.c
thats pretty clear on how things are done
but am still not very clear on how the corresponding plugin to be used is
returned ???