[gst-devel] Help Regarding Autopluggin feature

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:08:01 CET 2007

Hey Frans .. things are solved thanks
but one more query
if i have a situation as
suppose i design my own amrwb decoder  (an audio decoder)  and this decoder
typefind is already present
with option GST_TYPE_FIND_MAXIMUM
then how will the gst-typefins return my plugin type ????

basically i have designed my own amrwb plugin and i want to make it
autopluggable
so i have defined the typefind function in it with GST_TYPE_FIND_MAXIMUM
option
but gst-typefind still dosen't return this
it returns the caps of the original one ..
any idea on how to achieve this ??