[gst-devel] How to get structure content through a property?

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Tue Dec 11 01:42:42 CET 2007

Hi Zhong,

     I have an idea that you can post a message to the bus in your plugin and then resovle it in your app,good luck!
Votler

Happy everyday $ Best Regards!

msn:volter619 at 163.com

Focus on embeded linux software!

在2007-12-10,"Diqing Zhong" <diqing.zhong at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi all,

I want to pass some info from plugin to app,
I have a info structure and write in the following way:

In APP:
struct my_info {
    int info_1;
    int info_2;
}

struct my_info info;

g_object_get(G_OBJECT(plugin), "my-info", &info, NULL);

I want info_1 and info_2 to be set in plugin and return to app.

How should I do that? what the type of property "my-info" should be? (g_param_spec_pointer??)
And what need to do in get_property function?

Thanks in  advance!!

Thanks,
- Max