[gst-devel] read tag

termajik termajik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:59:08 CET 2007

Hi,

I am a newbies with gstreamer and french. Sorry in advance for my english :)

I try to read tag information in some file in a c++ application. I am
looking for exemple on the web but i didn't found.
With gst-launch and '-t' option, the tags are printing so i read gst-launch
source code but i have some problems for understanding some events.

    1 - Where gst-launch use the -t parameters? In g_option_context_parse?
But what did g_option_context_parse?

    2 - Tags information are printing in event_loop function. How this
function was linked with the good event?

The answer is certainly ducomented in doc, but i did find it or i din't
uderstanding it. If some body have a simple exemple or link to information
about my subject...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Cédric.