[gst-devel] win32 good-plugins

Giovanni De Gasperis giovanni at giodegas.it
Tue Feb 13 19:35:19 CET 2007

Hi Sébastien ,
great work!
win32 ffmpeg plugin is doing its job!
rtp and udp seem ok, even if I am not expert enough on rtp to try a
simple client/server setup...
Never had problem with directdrawsink.

How about the tcp plugin. Any chance to have it also on board?

Maybe we should think about a sourceforge project on win32 porting, so
to keep tracking of versions and binaries. What do you think?

Thank you again
ciao
Giovanni