[gst-devel] win32 build environment for gstreamer applications

Giovanni De Gasperis giovanni at giodegas.it
Mon Jan 8 13:18:11 CET 2007

Hi there,

I would like to start setting up a gstreamer development environment
based on Visual Studio Express C++, free edition.
At the end of the process I would like to have a single binary
installer that will take care of all the dependencies
In the recent weeks I've looked into different approaches, but none
came to be complete and free of dependency problems.

Any hint on were/how to start?
Hopefully not starting from zero would be nice...

Not interested in MinGW solution at the moment.

Ciao
gdg