[gst-devel] source plugin blocked in PAUSE state

Riccardo Corona coronariccardo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:00:50 CEST 2007

Ok,
Now I'm feeling completely ashemed!!!Sorry for this terrible mistake and the
confusion on variables names!
I've solved the problem on the crash of gst-inspect, the error was in the
plugin_init func:

//I've put same "name" in the debug_category_init and elem_register...
static gboolean
plugin_init (GstPlugin * plugin)
{
  /* exchange the strings 'plugin' and 'Template plugin' with your
   * plugin name and description */
  GST_DEBUG_CATEGORY_INIT (gst_my_plugin_debug, "name",
      0, "pushsrc plugin");

  return gst_element_register (plugin, "name",
      GST_RANK_NONE, GST_TYPE_MY_PLUGIN);
}

Now gst-inspect works well on my plugin but I can see only this output:

Plugin Details:
  Name:                 pushsrc
  Filename:             C:\Programmi\File
comuni\GStreamer\0.10\lib\gstreamer-0.
10/TestPlugin.dll
  Version:              0.10.0.1
  License:              LGPL
  Source module:        gst-MyPlugin
  Binary package:       GStreamer
  Origin URL:           http://gstreamer.net/

  My Plugin: pushsrc

  1 features:
  +-- 1 elements

So I can't see the inheriting, src pad and the other info...
I've checked the src file and now it's all right...

Thank's for your support.

Riccardo Corona.