[gst-devel] Playbin stream info

bounce bounce bouncebounce at caramail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:00:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm developping a Xwindow application using GStreamer.

I'm using a "playbin" pipeline and a "ximagesink" sink, but I'm not using the G_MAIN_LOOP to get the messages.

I'd like to get stream information about the opened video (framerate, width, height, ...) but I don't succeed to catch them. I try to catch the information with this function :
g_object_get (playbin, "stream-info-value-array", &stream_info, NULL);
but I don't succeed.

Do you know how to do that ?
Moreover, are the information communicated while opening the video ?

Thanks.

www.jubii.fr c'est une seule interface pour communiquer. Email, téléphone gratuit, messagerie instantanée, 10 Go d'espace de stockage. Avec www.jubii.fr simplifiez-vous la vie !