[gst-devel] Core pre-release updated.... again

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Jul 31 16:20:13 CEST 2007

In the grand tradition of famous last words....

The patch I reverted in 0.10.13.3 exposed a problem causing invalid
memory accesses inside the registry. Accordingly, here is the 0.10.13.4
pre-release of the core which addresses the problem. The Base
pre-release remains unchanged at 0.10.13.3.

The tarballs are at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.13.4.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.13.3.tar.bz2