[gst-devel] Your message to gstreamer-devel awaits moderator approval

Roman Ekjanov shilishper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:11:22 CEST 2007

Dear moderator, please cancel my previous message as it was
accidentally sent from the address which are not meant to be public.
Unfortunately, the cancel url doesn't work, at least now:
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.8

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.
Thanks you
---
   Roma
On 6/6/07, gstreamer-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net