[gst-devel] [WINDOWS] directdrawsink problem

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Sun Jun 10 23:54:39 CEST 2007

Hey,
If you want directdrawsink to display the video on your own window, you
have to give to it a valid win32 window handle (same as returned by
FindWindow function for example).
The error message you are getting is due to an invalid window ID i think.
So your problem is to get a valid window handle for your drawing aera.
Regards,
Sebastien