[gst-devel] Real media (.rm) file playback ??

Kumar, Pawan kpawan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:00:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have couple of real media (.rm) files with me but I do not know how I can
play these with Gstreamer.
I see that rm parser plugin is available and real video decoder plugins are
also present as part of ffmpeg. At first I am just interested to play only
the video content encapsulated in real media file.

I am trying something like this but unable to play.

./gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=test.rm ! ffdemux_rm ! ffdec_rv10 !
sdlvideosink
or
./gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=test.rm ! rmdemux ! ffdec_rv10 !
sdlvideosink

will appreciate any kind of suggestions/comments on this.

Pawan