[gst-devel] gst-editor for gstreamer 0.10

Brendan Howell brendan at howell-ersatz.com
Thu Jun 21 13:35:10 CEST 2007

Hi Samuel,
  I built a new gst-editor from scratch in python using goocanvas last
summer.  The code works but it's missing a few key features like
bin/pipeline abstraction and dealing with caps filters.  It also needs
to be updated to use the latest goocanvas libs as there have been api
changes.
  Unfortunately I've been so busy finishing my thesis and starting my
new job that I haven't had time to touch the code since the fall.  I'm
hoping to have some free time in august to work on it but feel free to
take the code and run with it or roll your own version.

My dev blog:  http://gsteditor.wordpress.com/

Berlios page including SVN:
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/gsteditor/

-Brendan