[gst-devel] adder, tee and to sinks

Mathis Hofer mathis.hofer at dreamlab.net
Mon Mar 12 11:11:58 CET 2007

Hello

I'm trying to build a pipeline with two sources that are mixed together with the
adder then split up with tee to finally put the signal out to two different
soundcards.

Here is a small example in C:
http://www.hta-bi.bfh.ch/~hofem2/gst_addertee_example.tar.gz

The problem is that on the second output I always get a crackling noise -- no
matter which soundcard I choose as second. The first output is fine. If I only
use one output (without the tee and queues) it also works.

Has this something to do with adder/capsfilter?
Is there something missing in my pipeline?
Or may it even be a bug in GStreamer?

Regards,
Mathis