[gst-devel] adder, tee and two sinks -- second try

Mathis Hofer mathis.hofer at dreamlab.net
Tue Mar 20 15:27:43 CET 2007

Hi. I've already tried it last week...

I'm trying to build a pipeline with two sources that are mixed together
with the adder then split up with tee to finally put the signal out to
two different soundcards.

Here is a small example in C (the old link stopped working, sorry):
http://dmdesign.ch/data/gst_addertee_example.tar.gz

The problem is that on the second output I always get a crackling noise
-- no matter which soundcard I choose as second. The first output is
fine. If I only use one output (without the tee and queues) it also works.

Has this something to do with adder/capsfilter?
Is there something missing in my pipeline?
Or may it even be a bug in GStreamer?

I hope there is someone outthere with two outputs who can can help me...

Regards,
Mathis

--
DreamLab Technologies AG