[gst-devel] GStreamer and GSoC

Dirk Meyer dischi at freevo.org
Fri Mar 16 15:32:30 CET 2007

"Christian F.K. Schaller" wrote:
> So I suggest that people who want to do GStreamer SoC projects do what
> people did last year, submit them to other projects which are related.
> For instance all GTK+-using proposals submit them to GNOME and all
> Qt-using proposals go to KDE and so on.

Freevo was accepted this year and there are gstreamer related tasks on
our ideas page. Besides integrating gstreamer as player into Freevo we
could use a teletext parser, CAM support for DVB and other recording
features. A small list can be found at:
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/SoC2007

Dischi

--
Paranoid Club meeting this Friday.  Now ... just try to find out where!