[gst-devel] Pipeline With Multiple Sinks?

Itay Kirshenbaum ikirsh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:17:49 CET 2007

Didn't have queues after the tee, thanks for that.
Can't seem to link them together though, I get
"Trying to connect elements that don't share a common ancestor: video-tee
and queue1"

Since google is no help for this one, any idea what it means and how I
should link the tee to the queue?

Thanks,
Itay.