[gst-devel] Reading mpeg4 packet from socket

Riccardo Corona coronariccardo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:56:45 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to decode and visualize an mpeg4 stream but I can't understand
the right gstElements that I must use; I think that I need a pipeline,a
fakesrc, a ffdec_mpeg4 (I need it for decoding), a videoscale,a
ffmpegcolorspace,  and directdrawsink (to draw images into a window in
winxp).
So, my question is: Do I need some other gstElement?Gst need some other info
about the mpeg4 stream and, if so, what's the way to pass these info to my
gst application?

Sorry for my english and my bothering question, I'm new to gstreamer world!

Best regards.

--
Riccardo Corona