[gst-devel] adder, tee and two sinks -- second try

Christophe Dehais christophe.dehais at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:29:04 CET 2007

Hello and sorry if this is of no interests here ...

Having 2 sound cards, I split up any sound produced by gstreamer
application thanks to a gconfaudiosink profile that is:

audioconvert ! audioresample ! tee name=t t.src1 ! queue ! alsasink
sync=false device=ymfpci t.src2 ! queue ! alsasink sync=false
device=default

What has to be noticed is the 'sync=false' parameter. Without it I
also got crackling sound in one of the sound cards.

hope this help,
Christophe