[gst-devel] Re: [gst-devel]re: Re: how to use qtdemux to demux h264 stream from MP4?

jp_liu jp_liu at astrocom.cn
Mon Mar 26 04:09:47 CEST 2007

zhangfei gao, Hello

My h264 decoder support say that:
I believe MP4 uses the NAL format (Need to confirm) and hence doesn’t have the NAL Start codes. One needs to convert that to bytstream format because our decoders support only byte-stream format. Also one needs to do this while demuxing it from MP4 otherwise the information various slice positions would be lost.

So, How should I do?

jp_liu, jp_liu at astrocom.cn
2007-03-26