[gst-devel] Problem with windows binaries maintained by Fluendo

Sebastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Mon May 14 15:57:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

I know this problem, after the installation of the GTK runtime, environment
variables specifying the GTK runtime path are not updated in the current
explorer process. As environment variables are passed by the parent process
to new processes, the GStreamer setup installer doesn't find the fresh
install of GTK Runtime.

To force environment variables to be updated in your current explorer, you
can go in System properties/Advanced/Environment Variables and click OK.
And try again.
I'll try to fix that, may be by adding the standard installation path of GTK
runtime to the GStreamer setup env variables at runtime before searching for
dependencies ...

And, I will add these Windows binaries to the GStreamer website in the
coming days, I'll post a mail to this list when it will be done.

Sebastien