[gst-devel] Problem with windows binaries maintained by Fluendo

NeBlackCat (lists) lists at asd-group.com
Tue May 15 17:32:03 CEST 2007

Thanks Sebastien, but I tried that and it didn't seem to make any
difference. I can see that GTK+ has added itself to the path, and a
"LANG=C" has appeared, but GSTREAMER-0.10.12.exe still complains. I cant
reboot at the moment as I've got stuff that I have to keep running.

Are you saying that you have to install GTK+ to a certain directory? I
have it in C:\WIN\PROGS\COMMON\GTK\2.0\, which is where it proposed.

Also, is there a particular version of GTK+ that must be used? I'm now
using just the latest (2.10.6).

Cheers in advance for putting the binaries up!