[gst-devel] Problem to install gst-plugins-bad

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue May 15 08:47:31 CEST 2007

Hej,

your doing something wrong with the log. What your sending is an empty
files that is gzip'ed twice. Please produce a log, check that it
contains data, compress and uncompress it and once your sure its fine,
send it again.

You can also look yourself at the config.log. Just search for timidity
or wildmidi and see whats going wrong.

If you can't get the log thingiy fixed, join irc, paste the log to
e.g. pastebin.ca and ask us to look at it.

Stefan