[gst-devel] Problem to install gst-plugins-bad

AJAY GAUTAM ajaygautam1981 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:43:49 CEST 2007

On 5/15/07, Stefan Kost <ensonic at hora-obscura.de> wrote:

> Hej,
>
> your doing something wrong with the log. What your sending is an empty
> files that is gzip'ed twice. Please produce a log, check that it
> contains data, compress and uncompress it and once your sure its fine,
> send it again.
>
> You can also look yourself at the config.log. Just search for timidity
> or wildmidi and see whats going wrong.
>
> If you can't get the log thingiy fixed, join irc, paste the log to
> e.g. pastebin.ca and ask us to look at it.
>
> Stefan
>
> Quoting AJAY GAUTAM <ajaygautam1981 at gmail.com>:

> command
> install
> do

> timidity

> /************************************************************************************/
> >

> /************************************************************************************
> >>
> >>           Hi  ,
> >           I am adding "--enable-experimental" to ./configure ,this is my
> > command
> >            "./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --enable-experimental
> > --enable-timidity
> >            --enable-wildmidi",but timidity is not build even timidity is
> > install at my
> >           system.
> >            I am sending config.log file as attachment ,have a look upon
> it
> > and  do
> >           needfull.
> >

> /************************************************************************************/
> >>

> /************************************************************************************/

> >>        I am waiting your reply :)
>
> Hi ,

 I have seen the config.log file ,i got "No package 'libtimidity'
found",even i installed again timidity twice which i downloaded from "
timidity.cvs.sourceforge.net <http://timidity.cvs.sourceforge.net>", but
there is no any .so file generate therefore it gives
"No package 'libtimidity' found" ,i tried to change Makefile sothat i could
not leave any option but no any success so please can you tell me about
timidity package, is there any option to install the timidity or anything
else which i am not getting.