[gst-devel] why playbin can not recognized my aac decoder

gtxia xia_guangtai at visualon.com
Mon May 21 04:09:04 CEST 2007

Jan

Thanks for your help. But I register my aac decoder with
GST_RANK_PRIMARY. Some other problems can cause that?  The key problem
is that my aac decoder can be recognized by playbin when I play aac
audio file(such as XXX.aac), and I can connect it src pad with avidemux
sink pad if the avi has aac audio manually. But playbin can not do that.
What is the main problem? gstreamer's framework bug?

Regards

XiaGuangTai