[gst-devel] Core and -base first pre-releases up

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Nov 6 02:57:35 CET 2007

In the interests of getting this release underway and getting some
testing, the first pre-releases of GStreamer Core (0.10.14.2) and Base
Plugins (0.10.14.2) are now up at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.14.2.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.14.2.tar.bz2

I don't expect these to be the final pre-releases before 0.10.15, as
there are several known blocker bugs, but please test your applications
and plugins against these tarballs and file any other bugs you find in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Cheers,
Jan.