[gst-devel] Core and -base 2nd pre-releases up

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Thu Nov 8 20:00:13 CET 2007

Pre-release tarballs 0.10.14.3 for both GStreamer Core and  Base are now
available for your testing pleasure.

These tarballs fix several issues.

In, core:
* win32 build fixes
* fix a race in basesrc seeking/flushing
* fix a race in basesink position reporting when seeking
* remove errant exported symbols which should not have been visible in
the final library.

In, gst-plugins-base:
* win32 build fixes
* disable (previously unreleased) phase and magnitude calculation
functions in libgstfft

Please test with these tarballs and report any issues in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org

The tarballs are available at

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.14.3.tar.bz2
and