[gst-devel] Project migration to Gstreamer 0.10

Frans van Berckel fberckel at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 15 12:19:36 CET 2007

Campware started four years a go a software project for doing radio.

Campcaster is a broadcast server and uses Gstreamer as it's audio
playing library. The team created some customer elements like for SMIL
and want to port these for using up to date library's. We started the
migration but to be honest we are running into bug's. Bug's we can't
solve alone.

So what Gstreamer C++ coder got a heart for independent media and is
looking for a Open Source project?

It's not that simple, I am sure it's a challenge. But please take a look
at the migration to Gstreamer 0.10 page.

http://code.campware.org/projects/campcaster/wiki/gstreamer10

Questions can be send to the Campcaster development list or irc, more details
are here.

http://www.campware.org/en/camp/campcaster_news/649/

Best regards,

Frans van Berckel