[gst-devel] Releases, releases, releases!

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:03:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,

  You can also expect a new gst-python release on the same (or
following) day as core/base which will contain all the latest API
additions and the usual round of bugfixes.

  Same as for core/base, if you want some gst-python bugs fixed by
then, pester me on IRC/mail ASAP ! I'll be more available next week to
work on it.

   Edward

On 10/26/07, Tim Müller <t.i.m at zen.co.uk> wrote:
> Fellow GStreamereros,
>
> it's that time of year again, and the sheer number of bugs fixed in CVS
> is weighing heavily on our shoulders, so we thought some releases might
> be in order.
>
> The plan is to start with core/-base and then do -good, -ugly, and -bad
> shortly after that.
>
> So, expect core and -base to be frozen early next week, and expect
> good/ugly/bad to be feature-frozen(ish) at some point in the
> not-so-distant future too.
>
> Until then, we'll try to squeeze in as much bug fixing as possible. If
> there are bugs you think should be fixed or looked at before the
> releases, please add a short comment to the bug report in bugzilla.
>
> For those up for it: now would also be a good time to test your
> favourite GStreamer applications against GStreamer CVS to make sure we
> didn't introduce any regressions.  If you do find a regression, please
> file a bug in bugzilla and mark it as blocker.
>
>  Cheers
>   -Tim

Edward Hervey
Multimedia editing developer