[gst-devel] Releases, releases, releases!

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 13:44:43 CEST 2007

Fellow GStreamereros,

it's that time of year again, and the sheer number of bugs fixed in CVS
is weighing heavily on our shoulders, so we thought some releases might
be in order.

The plan is to start with core/-base and then do -good, -ugly, and -bad
shortly after that.

So, expect core and -base to be frozen early next week, and expect
good/ugly/bad to be feature-frozen(ish) at some point in the
not-so-distant future too.

Until then, we'll try to squeeze in as much bug fixing as possible. If
there are bugs you think should be fixed or looked at before the
releases, please add a short comment to the bug report in bugzilla.

For those up for it: now would also be a good time to test your
favourite GStreamer applications against GStreamer CVS to make sure we
didn't introduce any regressions.  If you do find a regression, please
file a bug in bugzilla and mark it as blocker.

 Cheers
  -Tim