[gst-devel] How can I get/set the source port in udpsink?

Thijs Vermeir thijsvermeir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:49:43 CEST 2007

Hi

Yang Jiwen <grantte <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am in a project of SIP phone software that choose gstreamer to handle media
streams. I have launched a server bin to send RTP streams to the remote party,
and also a player bin to receive, decode, and display the streams from the
remote party.

> Now I have a problem, for  NAT traversal issue I have to set the source
port in udpsink by myself(set to be the port of the remote party).
> But seems that udpsink does not have a property like this to let me do"udpsink
srcport=6000" or something.

> So where can I set the source port in the source code of udpsink?

$ gst-inspect udpsink
Element Properties:
 host                : The host/IP/Multicast group to send the packets to
                       flags: readable, writable
                       String. Default: "localhost" Current: "localhost"
 port                : The port to send the packets to
                       flags: readable, writable
                       Integer. Range: 0 - 65535 Default: 4951 Current: 4951

I think the udpsink does have this property.

Thijs