[gst-devel] How can I get/set the source port in udpsink?

Yang Jiwen grantte at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:42:27 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I am in a project of SIP phone software that choose gstreamer to handle
media streams. I have launched a server bin to send RTP streams to the
remote party, and also a player bin to receive, decode, and display the
streams from the remote party.

Now I have a problem, for  NAT traversal issue I have to set the source
port in udpsink by myself(set to be the port of the remote party).
But seems that udpsink does not have a property like this to let me
do"udpsink srcport=6000" or something.

So where can I set the source port in the source code of udpsink?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards,
--J.Yang