[gst-devel] unable to get gst-app to work... (OABuild)

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Wed Apr 2 01:32:22 CEST 2008

Okay, after a while playing around with this I discovered something
interesting.

gst_plugin_desc is seen as an entry point for most of the DLLs (for
example - libgstdecodebin.dll), but I do not see that listed for
libgstplaybin.dll.  I'm guessing that that is my problem.  For some
reason that symbol isn't being included in the build of
libgstplaybin.dll (using "depends.exe").  I started looking into why and
quickly got a headache.  It looks like that (gst_plugin_desc) is defined
in gstplugin.h...

thoughts?

-phil