[gst-devel] Using XOverlay on Windows

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:41:08 CEST 2008

Hi! I'm trying to use the XOverlay interface on windows with Gtk whitn the
directshow sink witch implements it.In the XOverlay interface the method
 set_xwindow_id requires a ulong for the window id.
On Linux I use the macro GDK_WINDOW_XID to get the window ID.
Instead on Windows I should use the macro GDK_WINDOW_HWND(win) but it's
return a HWND value that I can't use in the set_xwindow_id method.
How should I proceed to embed the video window  on Windows?
Thanks