[gst-devel] Using XOverlay on Windows

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 04:14:09 CEST 2008

 In gst_directdraw_sink_set_window_id function, window_id is casted to HWND
before it it used. Thus, just cast the window ID you got from
GDK_WINDOW_HWND(win) to HWND before you pass it to set_window_id.

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo

static void
gst_directdraw_sink_set_window_id (GstXOverlay * overlay, ULONG window_id)
{
  GstDirectDrawSink *ddrawsink = GST_DIRECTDRAW_SINK (overlay);

  GST_OBJECT_LOCK (ddrawsink);
  /* check if we are already using this window id */
  if (ddrawsink->video_window == (HWND) window_id) {
    GST_OBJECT_UNLOCK (ddrawsink);
    return;
  }