[gst-devel] Pausing pipeline is causing error

Andreas Schuler andreas at neokast.com
Wed Apr 30 22:45:52 CEST 2008

Replying to myself because I have just realized that the issue is with my
own code. I had code in the function starting (i.e. resuming after a pause)
the pipeline, which tested whether the pipeline was already running. So the
error message came from my own logic and makes perfect sense now.

Sorry for spamming.

Andreas