[gst-devel] How to play mpegts file(test_file.ts, consists of h264 video, mp3 audio) using gstreamer pipeline

john david mediadevel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:57:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
         I tried to play *mpegts* file(t*est_file.ts,  consists of h264
video, mp3 audio*) using gstreamer, but   I'm not able to get video and
audio, I used command is shown below, please refer one time.

*gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=test_file.ts ! flutsdemux name=demuxer
demuxer. ! queue ! ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace sdlvideosink  demuxer. !
queue ! mad ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink.
and the message is,
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
*
I'm sure that there is not plug in missing in the above command. (For this
case i used gst-inspect-0.10 plugin_name, here I'm able to see plug in
information)
If there is any mistake in the above command, please send me proper command.

But when i run the same *mpegts* file using the command ,
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file://*test_file.ts* , here I'm able to get
both video and audio.

I installed total 156 plugins with 780 features in my *fedora 8 system* ,
these total plugins information is redirected to one text file. I attached
that text file along this mail. Please refer one time that attachment.

*thanks in advance*
John David