[gst-devel] Need some help

Rémi BUISSON remi.buisson at viotech.net
Fri Aug 1 08:57:11 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

There are few days I try to make rtp streaming with gstreamer work ...

Just in order to test I tried this :
gst-launch-0.10 -v gstrtpbin name=rtpbin videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace
! ffenc_h263 ! rtph263ppay ! rtpbin.send_rtp_sink_0
rtpbin.send_rtp_src_0 ! udpsink port=5000 rtpbin.send_rtcp_src_0 !
udpsink port=5001 sync=false async=false udpsrc port=5005 !
rtpbin.recv_rtcp_sink_0

but nothing is send ... I checked with wireshark ...

Can you correct my command or give me a simple sample command which
works and which is not from the documentation ?

Thanks in advance !

++