[gst-devel] Dv grabber pipeline

Andoni Morales Alastruey ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:14:38 CEST 2008

Hello!

I tried with this  and I get the same results. The quality is good, but
It's not perfect.

The bigger problem is that the output file isn't seekable. When I use
the matroska muxer the output video file is not seekable at all (I use
totem with the gstreamer backend and it shows the video file as a
stream), and when I use the avi muxer the file is seekable but it's like
if there was no keyframes and when I try to seek the frames are mixed
and the image goes backward and fordward.Using ffplay I get:
[mpeg4 @ 0xb7e276e8]warning: first frame is no keyframe
[mpeg4 @ 0xb7e276e8]warning: first frame is no keyframe

Is it because I don't close the pipeline correctly (using CTRL+C)?