[gst-devel] Turning on debug spew in typefind?

Edward Averill edaverill at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:59:38 CEST 2008

Ok, I've tried every flag I could find for GST_DEBUG, to try to get ALL the typefind code to emit its debug output, but no joy.

Is there a comprehensive list of GST_DEBUG options out there somewhere?  Or, lacking that, can someone tell me how to turn on all the typefinding debug spew?

I have a stream that plays back fine from a filesrc, but with my custom http source element the type finding says it can't figure out the type, which is why I need to get all the debug output I can..

Thanks in advance for any help.

..ed..