[gst-devel] Can a MPEG-1 with Audio Layers 1&2 plugin be in plugins-good (patentwise)?

jjcogliati-gstreamer at yahoo.com jjcogliati-gstreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:21:50 CEST 2008

Is there anywhere that has a list of these patents?  They have got to be pretty close to expiring if they have not already expired. I looked through the US MPEG-2 patents that Philips has
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:MPEG-2#Patents based on http://www.mpegla.com/m2/m2-patentlist.cfm ) and none sounded like audio patents.

Josh Cogliati