[gst-devel] question about gstreamer internal gstmessage and linux message queue

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Fri Aug 29 05:03:53 CEST 2008

Hi  all,
    I met a problem when I using gstreamer framework to develope my media player. I used the gstreamer application as the backend of my player system,
and there is controllersys application in my system too, they can communicate with each other using the message queue provided by linux os, but the question is that the gstreamer backend could not receive and respond to the message sent from the controllersys when the pipeline was doing a state change,so if there is some problem occurs during the pipeline changing, eq, the pipeline if waiting for a live source  to push datum to downstream element, the gstreamer backend will be hung up...

 Any ideas? thank you!

 Best Regards!

 Volter