[gst-devel] ASF over RTSP/RTP?

Maxim Levitsky maximlevitsky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:27:39 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 09:50 +0800, Eric Zhang wrote:
> Hi, gstreamer-devel:
>
>     It's cool, I also need an asf depay. I think this plugin will be
> added into gstreamer soon.  Maxim, which rtsp server do you use? It
> only supports TCP? I am looking for a TCP environment for RTSP/RTP
> testing, Thanks.
This is internal university server.

The problem is that that server DO support audio via udp, but doesn't
support video via UDP:

RTSP/1.0 461 Unsupported Transport
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:51:40 GMT
CSeq: 4
Session: 15470279350565986777;timeout=120
Server: WMServer/9.1.1.3862
Supported: com.microsoft.wm.srvppair, com.microsoft.wm.sswitch,
com.microsoft.wm.eosmsg, com.microsoft.wm.fastcache,
com.microsoft.wm.packetpairssrc, com.microsoft.wm.startupprofile

It would be great to see that patch in gstreamer.

Best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky