[gst-devel] Regarding installation of GStreamer RTSP Server

Jyoti D jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Wed Dec 10 04:57:44 CET 2008

Thanks for the info. Could someone provide some information on GStreamer
RTSP server.
I read the README file it says

Currently there is no configuration tools for this server
so any streamed files need to be hardcoded into the file:
src/rtsp-media.c

I would be thankful if I can get more information on how to run GStreamer
RTSP server and what changes I can make in the "src/rtsp-media.c" file.

Thanks,
Jyoti