[gst-devel] AC3 audio on gstreamer + rtp

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:25:39 CET 2008

Hi, gstreamer-devel:

    1. I don't know what "flump3dec" is but I usually add a "mp3parse"
before the mp3 decoder. If "flump3dec" does the works by "mp3parse", this is
not a problem.

    2. Modify your pipeline and try to add "filesink" to make sure the every
stage is correct. For example, add filesink after aac encoder is finished
and you can get an aac file, then try to play this aac file. Also, you can
receive the data be sent by udpsink and check whether the data is correct.
My mean is first you should locate where the problem is then you can figure
out the solution yourself.

Eric Zhang