[gst-devel] Hi.....

Vaisakh N. vaisakh.n at nestgroup.net
Sat Dec 20 08:06:38 CET 2008

Hi.......

 1. I installed gstreamer 0.10.21 in my pc..

 2.Then i run gst-register it listed some plugins.....

 3.Then i tried to run the helloworld application
    from /gstreamer 0.10/test/examples/helloworld/./helloworld test.mp3
    it outs 'couldnot find 'mad' plugin

 4.So i went for download a gst-plugin 0.10.21 from gst-base plug-ins ...

 5.But the helloworld application still not working it shows the same message
even though i set the environmental variables to the plugin installed directory....
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH,PATH,PKG_CONFIG_PATH)

could any one help me..?

   In my system there is lower version gstreamer is there ...will its a problem?