[gst-devel] GStreamer summit in Istanbul

Julien Moutte julien at moutte.net
Wed Jul 9 18:52:52 CEST 2008

Hi GStreamers,

So I learned on Wednesday that there was a GStreamer summit on past
Sunday announced past Friday. Fine, I would have loved to be there, really.

Can someone please flush to the list the discussions that happened there ?

Can we also have our saying on those discussions before any item gets
the "we decided" stamp please ?

I personally had some nice discussions with other people during that
first Guadec day about considering bazaar for our source code
repository, migrating some Fluendo modules to the same repository than
GStreamer, discussing future of media applications like Totem and Rhythmbox.

So we should get synchronized on the mailing list, try to get Mike and
other people on that too and reach some agreement before we go to actions...

Thanks,

Julien Moutte,