[gst-devel] Fwd: How to get amr plugin

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:11:20 CEST 2008

It seems that there is no -dev package for amrnb plugin. You have to
download it, extract it and then provide path to it during ugly
plugins ./configure. Read "./configure --help | more" for more
details. Ahh, and of course check out amr web page for gotchas and
details:
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/amr

Peter.