[gst-devel] AAC stream play with faad gst plugin : negotiation problem

Ramana Reddy Polaka Ramana_Polaka at infosys.com
Wed Jun 11 09:07:41 CEST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Frans van Berckel [mailto:fberckel at xs4all.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:32 PM
To: Ramana Reddy Polaka
Cc: gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [gst-devel] AAC stream play with faad gst plugin : negotiation problem

Hi,

You got to test it with this pipe line ...

gst-launch filesrc location="AAC_ADTS_LC_24_193_3.aac" ! decodebin ! audioconvert ! faac ! faad ! audioconvert ! alsasink

log for above pipeline
----------------------
        Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
        Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
        ERROR: from element /pipeline0/alsasink0: Could not get/set settings    from/on resource.
        Additional debug info:
        Gstalsasink.c(528): set_hwparams (): /pipeline0/alsasink0:
        Unable to set hw params for playback: Invalid argument
        ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
        Setting pipeline to NULL ...

FREEING pipeline ...

Frans van Berckel